Looking for affordable “liquid level control systems“? Water Level Controls offers the newest technology in the liquid level control industry with our new Checkpoint product. Same money overtime by never having to replace your float switches ever again! Read more below to learn about this new technology. We now have a complete line of water level sensors, water level detectors, water level float switches, and other types of water level controls. If you are a Sales Organization, Reseller, Distributor, or an OEM we would like to speak with you to determine a SPA pricing program for your individual organization please call 1 (866) 243-2505.
AFFORDABLE LIQUID LEVEL CONTROL SYSTEMS
Our Checkpoint liquid level control system encompasses a new technology that’s never been seen before. We are now using an electronic sensor heads that harness several stainless steel probes, which are to be used as electronic liquid measurement tools. The sensor probes won’t foul, degrade, or plate like float switches or other liquid level controls do, no matter how bad the water quality is. The sensors are connected to controller head, which will run the software to find the water level and activate relays automatically. The relays can be connected to virtually any operation, but are mostly used for alarms (high and low alarms), fill valves and pumps. Each probe on the sensor head will be responsible for various functions. For instance, the Checkpoint control sensors will contain 1-6 probes that have the options of: shutting off the water heater, activating a high alarm or low alarm and/or turn off/on a fill valve etc. We also carry a complete lines of pump down controls as well. The various sensor types will contain different combinations of these types of functions and most and can be custom made to fit your application needs and requirements.
SOLID STATE ELECTRONIC LEVEL CONTROLLERS
ELECTRONICS BUILT INTO THE SENSOR HEAD
NEVER FOUL, RUST OR DETERIORATE
Never replace float switches of liquid level controls again with our state-of-the-art floatless water level controls.
FEATURES OF OUR ELECTRONIC WATER CONTROLLER SYSTEMS
- Solid State Electronics – No moving components or mechanical floats to interrupt or rust and will ensure problem-free upkeep and durability
- Superior Modular Layout – Replace individual parts rather than replacing the entire unit
- Dry-Contactor Digital Circuitry – Makes it simple to combine with current/existing building automation systems
- Easy Installation – Saves time and requires less work it’s quick connection design (installation takes less than an hour)
- LED Light Indication – LED light indication makes it easy to view the status of all of your liquid levels
- “Press to check” function – One push of a button begins a whole validation cycle to ensure all systems are running properly
- Reliable Accuracy – Manages water ranges to inside 1/8″ of operation range and compensates for wave action and
- Made To Last – 15 year minimum duty cycle and within 1% failure rate
- Warrantied – We offer a 5 year warranty on major components
- Advanced Technical Support – No stupid answers, no runarounds, no guessing – find a company where you may talk with a person that’s been designing & installing electronic water level controllers for more than two decades