3SPD24-ROD APPROVAL SHEET
- Used in dirty water applications, the 3SPD24-ROD Checkpoint SmartProbe sensor has set points for Pump 1 On, Pump 2 On, All Pumps Off and High Alarm. This provides a Duplex Pump Down function and High Alarm using three switch outputs.
- Programming logic provides a sequence on and all off function for Pumps 1 and 2. Each pump will turn on when water contacts its respective sensor rod and both pumps will turn off when water is below the All Pumps Off sensor rod.
- The sensor uses a differential between the Pump 1 On and All Pumps Off to determine when the Pump 1 is needed and a similar differential between Pump 2 On and All Pumps Off. This hysteresis allows for the control over On and Off functions using a single switch output for each pump.
- This sensor has three power supply options. See Power Supplies below for details.
- SWITCH OUTPUTS: 3
- SENSOR HEAD SIZE: 3″
- SENSOR HEAD STYLE: Slip Plug
- SENSOR HEAD MATERIAL: PVC
- SENSOR CABLE TYPE: 18AWG Shielded
- SENSOR CABLE LENGTH (FT): The sensor comes standard with 20ft of 18AWG shielded cable and can be customized up to 350ft in 50ft increments. (See Add On Options)
- PROBE MATERIAL: The color coded sensor probes are made of corrosion resistant 304 Stainless Steel rods and have 1/4-20 threaded ends for ease in extending the probes with an Extension Rod accessory kit. (See Accessories)
- PROBE LENGTHS: See Sensor Approval Sheet
- EXTENDABLE PROBES: Yes (See Accessories)
- INCLUDED HARDWARE: Side Wall Mount and 2 Sensor Head Mounting Screws
POWER SUPPLIES (ONE REQUIRED PER SENSOR)
- CHECKPOINT MINI CONTROL BOARD: The Mini Control Board provides Sensor Inputs and Outputs. Requires customer provided 24VAC power source or is available as an Add On Option.
- MCB-24VAC: 24VAC Input with 3-NO and 1 Optional NO/NC Dry Contact Switches
- MCB-24VAC-TB: 24VAC Input with 2-24VDC NO Output Switches and 1 Optional NO/NC Dry Contact switch
- CHECKPOINT POWER SUPPLY: Mini Control Board and Class-2 Transformer in a 6 x 6 x 4 NEMA 4X enclosure. Available in 110 or 220VAC.
- CHECKPOINT DISPLAY PANEL: Status LEDs and Power Relays in a 9.5 x 10.5 x 5 NEMA 4X enclosure with Locking Latch. Available in 110 or 220VAC.
ADD ON OPTIONS
- 24VAC POWER SOURCE: Class-2 25VA Transformer with 24VAC secondary available in 110 or 220VAC primary.
- ADDITIONAL SENSOR CABLE: 18AWG Shielded Cable available in 50ft increments up to 350ft.
- SENSOR HEAD MATERIAL: Available in 304 Stainless Steel Threaded, PVC & CPVC Threaded, CPVC Slip Plug.
- MOUNTING: Bulkhead Fitting, Van Stone Flange.
- PROBE EXTENSION RODS: Available in 18″ and 45.5″ lengths. Each kit contains one extension rod per probe and includes all hardware needed to extend the probes. Multiple extension rods can be used together to achieve the desired probe length.
- SOLENOID VALVES: 110VAC Normally Closed Solenoid Valves available in 3/4″-2″ (Jefferson or Superior), 2″-12″ (OCV). Some valves also available in 24V Solenoid, Normally Open or Manual operation.
- REMOTE INDICATOR DISPLAY: NEMA 4X enclosure with Audible LED and Silencer switch. Customer provides 110VAC power and wiring to enclosure.
- Remote Indicator Display-110VAC
- AUDIBLE ALARM: Audible alarm buzzer, piezoelectric, 80 dB, 120 VAC/VDC, 22.5mm panel mount
- Audible Alarm Buzzer-80dB
- HAND/OFF/AUTO SWITCH: This accessory allows for the selection of Hand (Manual), Off or Automatic operation of controlled devices.
- HOA Round Rocker Switch
WARRANTY & TECHNICAL SUPPORT
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY AGAINST MANUFACTURE DEFECTS
- LIFE OF PRODUCT TECHNICAL SUPPORT