Our electronic cooling tower water level controls, sensors, switches & probes are state-of-the-art water level sensors with all electronics built into the head, and no moving parts. These stainless steel sensing probes will work in any water environment where you are currently using water level sensors or float switches. Never replace a cooling tower float switch again with our revolutionary CheckPoint™ water level controller. We now have a complete line of cooling tower level sensors, water level detectors, water level float switches, and other types of water level controls. If you are a Sales Organization, Reseller, Distributor, or an OEM we would like to speak with you to determine a SPA pricing program for your individual organization please call 1-866-243-2505.
CHECKPOINT™ | REVOLUTIONARY SOLUTIONS FOR WATER LEVEL SENSING IN COOLING TOWERS
- The CheckPoint™ is to be used with your own PLC (program logic control) system. The water level control unit has electronics built into the head that use contacts to close and open when activated by the water level sensing probes. CheckPoint™ can send signals to your PLC to turn on or off water pumps, solenoids, pressure switches, or alarm switches. The CheckPoint™ water level controller comes in a variety of configurations to meet any application requirement.
- The PVC or Steel housing that houses the floats (or probes), has all of the electronics built into the head. The probes act as sensors and extend down from the fitting. The tips can be custom fitted to extend to where the water level sensor activates.
- Customizable fittings for single or multi-probe applications, can be used in a variety of ways to mount inside vessels (in pressure tight or open styles). We can also customize the lengths of the probes to fit an depth requirement.
These single point or multi-point liquid level sensors are made with stainless steel probes (electrodes) to prevent fouling and deterioration caused by corrosion. More probes allow for controlling of many functions in a smaller amount of space and with less expensive installation. You can custom create a water level sensing system from our sensors, probes, and fittings. For OEM’s we can custom configure water level controls, sensors, and probe fittings to match your requirements for conductivity water control applications.
COOLING TOWER WATER LEVEL SENSOR BENEFITS
- Our mounting system & water sensors can fit inside any cooling tower
- Head is waterproof and sealed off from the elements
- Electronics built into the head
- Can be installed inside the cooling tower so that 0 heat tracing is needed
- Can be installed in a PLC, directly into the (BMS) building management system, or in a 24 volt or less DC power supply
- Uses LED lights to signal operation
- CheckPoint™ works for any application where you currently use float switches
- Meant to replace float switches for life
- Different output and input voltages for almost any application including 24vds, 12vdc, 5vdc
OUR WATER LEVEL SENSORS CAN CONTROL MANY DIFFERENT FUNCTIONS
Makeup Water Control – Our water level controls regulate how much water is in the cooling tower basin and manages the water level to ensure normal operating levels. The makeup water level controller controls a water solenoid valve remotely. When the water levels gets lower than a pre-set limit, the valve is activated to fill the water basin back to the normal operating level.
High & Low Water Level Alarms – Low and high water alarms are used to warn about incorrect operating levels. The alerts are sent to dry contacts that will light up LED alarm indicators to tell the system that corrective action is needed.
Low Water Cutoff – The low water cutoff is used to stop water pumps from pumping when lower than normal water levels are detected. The low water cutoff switch is used to shut off the pump when left unattended. This prevents costly pump repairs. Dry contacts can also be used with digital control systems or pilot duty controls to cause the shutdown of equipment that relies on water during low or no water situations.