Washing machines are becoming increasing hi-tech and energy efficient. On occasion you may need extra water for dirty clothes. When you do not have a washing machine eater level switch adjustment, you must learn how to bypass this. Read on to learn more.
Quick Water Level Bypassing Formula For Washing Machine
Here is a simple way to do this:
- Let us say you have 2 lbs of clothes.
- Add the 2 lbs of clothes in the washtub.
- Before commencing the wash cycle, pour 4 lbs of water over the clothes and let water to soak into the fabric.
- Start the wash cycle. The machine will think the load is 6 lbs instead of 2 lbs and it will fill water for 6 lbs cloth loads automatically.
- You have successfully bypassed water level sensor.
- Whether the machine is High Energy Efficient or not this works. The washing machine will not be damaged and there is no bypassing the electrical system, this voiding the warranty.