This product uses a unique and reliable method for a 4-20mA output to an analog system. Intuitive in the fact that when water touches a sensor ring, it incrementally increases the output proportionately to the number of sensor points. This 3 wire system uses traditional wiring method. Our sensor ring method adds a level of reliability compared to pressure and ultrasound sensors requiring no calibration or adjustment for sensitivity.
Reliable solution with little to no maintenance required no matter the water quality! Never Plates, Fouls or deteriorates – We Guarantee it! Download the Approval Sheet To Submit With Your Order Here.
- SWITCH OUTPUTS: 5 sensor points with 6, 9 or 12″ intervals
- SENSOR HEAD SIZE: 2″
- SENSOR HEAD STYLE: Slip Plug
- SENSOR HEAD MATERIAL: PVC
- SENSOR CABLE TYPE: 18AWG Shielded
- SENSOR CABLE LENGTH (FT): The sensor comes standard with 20ft of 18AWG shielded cable and can be customized up to 350ft in 50ft increments. (See Add On Options)
- PROBE MATERIAL: 304 Stainless Steel
- PROBE LENGTHS: N/A
- EXTENDABLE PROBES: N/A
- INCLUDED HARDWARE: N/A
POWER SUPPLIES (ONE REQUIRED PER SENSOR)
- CHECKPOINT MINI CONTROL BOARD: N/A
- CHECKPOINT POWER SUPPLY: N/A
- CHECKPOINT DISPLAY PANEL: N/A
ADD ON OPTIONS
- 24VAC POWER SOURCE: N/A
- ADDITIONAL SENSOR CABLE: 18AWG Shielded Cable available in 50ft increments up to 350ft.
- SENSOR HEAD MATERIAL: CPVC Slip Plug.
- MOUNTING: 2″ Bulkhead Fitting, 2″ L-Bracket, 2″ Quick Clean Bracket
- PROBE EXTENSION RODS: N/A
- SOLENOID VALVES: N/A
- REMOTE INDICATOR DISPLAY: N/A
- AUDIBLE ALARM: N/A
- HAND/OFF/AUTO SWITCH: N/A
WARRANTY & TECHNICAL SUPPORT
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY AGAINST MANUFACTURE DEFECTS
- LIFE OF PRODUCT TECHNICAL SUPPORT