If you are searching for sump pump float switches, sump pump level switches or sump pump water level sensors, Water Level Controls can help! Constantly replacing your sump pump float switches is expensive and unnecessary. Water Level Controls designs revolutionary sump pump water level sensors that never rust, foul or deteriorate; no matter how poor the water quality is.
CONTACT US TODAY FOR PRODUCT ORDERS!
1-866-243-2505 OR 1-480-629-8223 NON-US
Our sump pump water level sensors are designed to accurately detect liquid levels in a tank and will automatically control pumps in sump applications. Use our sump pump controls for pumps, alarms, indicators and other devices. Never replace float switches again with our revolutionary CheckPoint™ electronic water level controller.
You can easily find replacement sump pump float switches at Walmart and other online stores like Home Depot, but that doesn’t solve the main problem with float switches needing to be replaced. The only way to avoid replacing sump pump switches is by installing our revolutionary sump pump water level sensors. The low cost and easy installation of our sump pump float switches make them the best replacement float switches on the market.
THE BEST SUMP PUMP FLOAT SWITCHES ON THE MARKET
- Replaces nearly any float switch
- Makes manual sump pumps automatic
- Easy to set high or low water level
- Can even fit in narrow sump pumps
- All parts are internal to prevent wearing out
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR WATER LEVEL CONTROLS
- How Do Sump Pump Water Level Sensors Work
- Types Of Sump Pump Float Switches
- Water Level Control Working Principle
- Water Level Indicator | What, How, Where, Types, Benefits
AVAILABLE SUMP PUMP FLOAT SWITCH TYPES
- Vertical Sump Pump Switches
- Sump Pump Diaphragm Switches
- Sump Pump Tethered Float Switches
- Sump Pump Electronic Switches
Control Makeup Water
- Our sump pump level switches regulate how much water is in the basin and automatically manages the water level to ensure normal operating levels.
Low or High-Level Water Alarms
- Low and high-level water alarms are used to warn users about incorrect operating levels. The alerts are automatically sent to dry contacts that will light up LED alarm indicators to tell the system that corrective action is needed.
Low Water Cutoff
- The low water cutoff is needed to stop water pumps from pumping when low water levels are detected. The low water cutoff switch is designed to shut off the pump when left unattended. This prevents costly water pump repairs.
Digital LED Display
- Know where your sump pump water levels are at all times with our digital LED water level indicators. LED indicator lights will tell you when corrective action is needed or can automatically turn on and off your water pumps.
Our sump pump float switches can manage makeup water, turn on/off high or low-level alarms, activate low water cutoff switches, and more.